Posted on Jun 11, 2022 by Source Technology
Security Engineer - Belgium
- Based in Belgium
- 6 month contract (very likely to extend)
- Rate depending on experience
- Install & Support security products.
- Participate in project related to security and business on the roadmap.
- Resolve incidents related to security products and solution in place.
- Participate in the automation process and continuous improvement process.
- Participate to the transformation of the team to Agile.
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix & Windows OS.
- Good knowledge of the 7 layers of the OSI model.
- Very good knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, and authentication technologies.
- Very good knowledge of Web application protection: WAF - WAAP, Reverse Proxy, (Preferences Imperva technologies) + Reverse Proxies: Apache HTTPD, NGINX is an assets.
- Good Knowledge of Azure clouds
- Be a "geek" in one specific technical domain - can be outside of the ones mentioned here above.
Great if you have
- Development: C/C++, Python, other languages are an assets.
- Agile, Scrum, Devops knowledges
- Kubernetees/Openshift/Automation/Ansible/Network/IDP technologies (SAML, OpenID. Ping identity, Okta, Nexus access gateway, ) are an asset for the future project of the team
Send me your CV and number and i will give you a call