Contract Exit Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2022 by AdRoc Group
We are looking for a Contract Exit Manager to join one of our public sector clients. The Exit Manager will work closely with the Transition and Delivery Leads and will be expected to develop and maintain relationships with incumbent suppliers and representatives of internal teams and/or replacement suppliers to support the aim of moving to the new service in accordance with the overall plan.
You will be responsible for the orderly exit of the in-scope IT services on expiry of the contracted service agreements following the successful transition of the services as part of the Portfolio. You will have primary responsibility for successful delivery of the required outcomes, including leading appropriate governance and assurance, monitoring progress, managing risks, issues and dependencies as well as ensuring the business readiness for contract exit.
- £700 per day
- Remote working
- 6-month initial contract
- Inside ir35
As an Contract Exit Manager you will have:
- Develop and finalise the incumbent suppliers Exit Plan including seeking agreement on the provision of Termination Services. Termination Services likely to include: a. Data provision - IT/technology, processes/manuals, service data, support contracts, staff data, facilities b. Staff transfer process (eg staff consultation, staff data, redundancy costs) c. Other Termination Services, eg access to incumbent personnel, provision of knowledge transfer/shadowing, provision of subject matter experts for technical meetings etc.
- Work closely with Commercial to agree any yet to be defined charges for Termination Services (eg personalisation costs of passports in any period of service extension).
- Facilitate agreement of those dependencies to be delivered by the incumbent that are required by the replacement supplier in the Implementation of the new service.
- Agree with the incumbent explicit exit related accountabilities and responsibilities to ensure transparency of ownership.
- Review replacement supplier deliverables from an exit perspective to ensure the new suppliers Implementation is integrated and in line with the agreed Exit Plan. Provide feedback comments for the replacement supplier as required.
- Manage the progress of the incumbent against the agreed Exit Plan, Termination Services and external dependencies.
- Manage delivery of dependencies relating to the agreed Exit Plan.
- Attend the Exit Governance Board (covering exit related progress, dependencies, risks and issues, decisions, and escalations).
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Contract exit of large IT outsourcing contracts in Public Sector.
- Large scale Project/programme/service IT delivery in Public and Private Sectors
- Exit Management of Public Sector IT services
- 3rd Party Supplier Management
If you are interested in this Contract Exit Manager contract role, please apply here and we'll be in touch.
Contract Exit Manager