Posted on Jun 11, 2022 by TEKsystems
Title: IT Architect
Start Date: TBC
Length of Contract: Initial 12 months (high possibility of extension/internalization)
Location: Zurich, CH
The main objectives of the team include:
- Reducing the risk of erroneous payments leaving the bank
- Ensuring payment capabilities are resilient, available and secure
- The development of a payment control model supported by integrated workflow and near time metrics.
- Lead architect and global technology lead for the Payment risk filter delivery.
- Evaluate and select technology solutions for anomalous payment detection including buy/build and product evaluation.
- Coordinating with the responsible IT Director, collaborate with the Product Owner closely to deliver solutions and to build user-centric banking capabilities for use by Operations and supporting Businesses around the world.
- Constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of the product and team.
- Willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements.
- Remain open, exploit, and act on introducing suitable new technologies as continuous improvement.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- 14 years' experience in application development roles (Developer, Architect)
- Architecture and design experience in large or complex system development
- Expert level experience in full stack development & testing, DevSecOps concepts and toolchain experience
- Enterprise integration skills
- Outstanding skills in core Java, JSE, JEE, Spring Boot, REST, SOA principles.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with different persistence styles eg relational DB (Oracle, Sybase) and non-relational eg NoSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop
- Experience with streaming platforms such as Kafka & Confluent Platform.
- Proficient in key cloud platforms and container technologies eg Kubernetes/Docker/OpenShift
- Experience with integration of Machine learning to provide business value in an IT context, including the Apache Spark unified analytics engine.
- Domain experience in payments processing also with settlements knowledge preferable.
- Leadership experience acting as one of technical lead, lead architect or team lead.
- Agile experience including large project models such as SoS or LESS.
- Independent self-starter able to operate with minimal supervision and enable team members to work effectively.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a new project in a modern environment, please send your CV to Pablo Chausse at (see below) .
We are not able to consider applications from any non - EU 27 candidates.
Job Title: IT Architect
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.