Service Delivery Lead
Posted on Jun 11, 2022 by Aston Carter
The Service Delivery Lead (DL) role is a critical role part of the Services Delivery Team within Aston Carter Consulting. The Service Delivery Lead is responsible for delivering resource and project based solutions to Aston Carter Consulting's client base within the Financial Services sector and specifically focused on Financial Crime, Compliance and Change Management. The Service Delivery Lead will work closely with our Service Delivery Analysts to ensure we proactively identify risks and issues and providing strategic solutions to mitigate these.
A Service Delivery Lead oversees the delivery of services to a company's clients or customers. They establish processes designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitors employees and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
As a Service Delivery Lead success means providing a high level of service to clients to drive our business forward whilst focusing on profitability and risk management. The Service Delivery Lead will be experienced in working with C-Level client stakeholders and building long term sustainable relationships.
Typical duties will include:
- Responsible to build and maintain strong client relationships with the objective of being a trusted business partner;
- Proactively work with Client to identify their business objectives, priorities and directions, critical success factors and applies this knowledge to establish and implement an account strategy with the Account Director;
- This role constructs functional working relationships between Aston Carter Consulting, its Clients and Consultants whilst managing these partnerships to address business opportunities for Aston Carter Consulting;
- Equally balanced skills in five key general management areas of:
- Client relationship management;
- Business management;
- Portfolio/programme management;
- Service delivery management;
- Team/people management.
- Assist sales in meeting set revenue, profit, and growth objectives and for improving overall customer satisfaction targets;
- Manage and co-ordinate Aston Carter Consulting resources where applicable to deliver services and solutions to support the Client's organisation.
- Stakeholder management
- Service delivery
- Project management
- Service management
- Financial management
Job Title: Service Delivery Lead
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on the website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.