Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Endura Technologies
Endura's San Diego office currently has multiple job openings for Analog Design Engineers!
- Design and develop complex CMOS analog circuitry such as reference generators, clocks, comparators, amplifiers and data converters
- Work with chip leads to develop detailed and prioritized chip level design and layout workflow
- Verify chip functionality through simulation and modeling, including co-simulations with digital blocks
- Guide layout engineer towards chip tape-out to ensure circuit performance requirements are met
Skills and Specifications
- Hands-on, up-to-date working knowledge of mixed-signal circuit design and verification Relevant experience in design of power management blocks (linear and switching power supplies), high-speed data converters, or other complex mixed-signal system designs
- Experience in design with small geometry processes ( - Familiar with digital design flow and use of mixed-signal simulation tools such as AMS
- Proven track record of completing projects on schedule
- Education and Qualifications
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience in circuit design or relevant technical field. Equivalent of Bachelor of Science Degree (Master's degree or higher preferred)
Endura Technoogies is part of the Bridgewest Group of companies. The Bridgewest Group is an opportunistic investment company with global assets in the biotech, wireless communications, semiconductor, commercial and residential real estate, asset management and financial services industries. Having been in business for over twenty-five years and headquartered in San Diego, California, the Bridgewest Group has operations across the USA, Europe, Asia and is rapidly expanding.
Learn more on our website!