IT Software Developer - QA Automation
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by TIAA Bank
Software Developers are responsible for implementation and creation of technology solutions to meet the requirements of TIAA Bank's products and services.
- Executes and maintains standard corporate practices for operational software processes and data management
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers
- Conducts system and software testing, develops standardized QA procedures and develops fixes
- Determines and develops design approaches and solutions, conducts business reviews, documents current systems, and develops recommendations of how to proceed with the applications
- Designs, develops, modifies and manages QA test approaches and test scripts
- Develops and executes automation test scripts, analyzing and reporting results
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive technical knowledge of Information Technology field and computer systems
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Logical, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Must display initiative, ability to work independently and be able to use extensive independent judgment
- Ability to develop and follow project plans as well as adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience as defined below
- Bachelor's degree holders must possess experience working on 3+ large scale software development efforts. Non-degree holders must possess experience working on 7+ large-scale software development efforts
- Experience working in a QA testing role
- Development experience using automation tools, preferably Selenium and Visual Studio 2015/2017 Coded UI
- Development skills: Selenium, .Net Framework, C# and SQL
- Experience developing, running and evaluating automation test scripts
- Experience in the Loan Originations, Capital Market services industry preferred
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- DMV Check
- Past Employment Verification
- Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
TIAA, FSB is an equal opportunity employer. No associate or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions where applicable), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, requesting a reasonable accommodation based on mental or physical disability, medical condition (as defined by applicable law), genetic history and information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.
TIAA, FSB is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at TIAA, FSB via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at TIAA, FSB in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of TIAA, FSB, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by TIAA, FSB as a result of the referral or through other means.
TIAA, FSB will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by TIAA, FSB, or (c) consistent with TIAA, FSB's legal duty to furnish information.
Location: FL - Jacksonville
Activation Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, January 12, 2019