Posted on Nov 22, 2018 by Flying Food Group, Inc.
Location: Schiller Park - Chicago, Illinois
Reports to: Regional General Manager
Provides leadership, direction, and oversight to ensure the quality, food safety, employee safety, profitability, growth and improved operational efficiency in the Operations.
BS/BA in Engineering, Business or related field
Knowledge or Experience Requirements
· 5 years of progressively responsible management experience in food manufacturing
· Strong Computer skills for Microsoft office programs - Word and Excel.
· Experienced with customer interactions and customer relationship management
· Consulting and coaching skills;
· Experienced at advising teams across a variety of business issues
· Extensive experience at leading teams and various employee groups
· Experience in managing in a USDA environment.
· Demonstrated ability to perform financial analysis and business acumen
· Effectively lead the local management team with a spirit of teamwork and alignment with corporate values and objectives.
· Oversee customer presentations and requirements including scheduling, budgets, menu design, food preparation, with a high level of hospitality service standards.
· Manage and develop strong customer relationships.
· Teach, coach and mentor Department Heads against standards for employee relations, safety, production, food safety, culinary standards and hospitality.
· Lead various problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
· Perform financial analysis of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data
· Manage quality standards for all aspects of food production against acceptable food preparation and customer specifications.
· Effectively communicate standards of performance to management and employees.
· Ensures that operating objectives and standards of performance are understood and owned by management and employees and that a system is in place for effective communication with other General /Unit Managers.
· Ensure the unit meets defined parameters of cost, schedule and quality.
· Responsible for the overall morale and ethical conduct of the company and its employees.
· Responsible for compliance with customer requirements, corporate policies and government regulations.
General Manager ,General Management