Client Relationship Specialist- Retirement
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Voya Financial
As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Client Relationship Specialist will support the Relationship Management team with Plan Reviews, client meeting materials, annual fee disclosures, and offer overall administration support.
- Support Plan Review production in preparation for client meetings. Need ability to look at data and identify trends and report on industry comparisons.
- Work with internal teams to coordinate the Client Service Level Agreement reporting
- Work with Relationship Managers (RMs) to draft client agendas
- Help prepare client presentations on industry topics or cross sell initiatives
- Work with RMs to coordinate the production and distribution of annual Participant Fee Disclosures
- Work closely with Director to periodically analyze and report on historical activity in support of future forecasting and resource planning
- Support adhoc requests related data analysis and trending
- Responsible for Sales Force maintenance - upload meeting notes, maintain integrity of data based on any client changes/projects
- Coordinate any client visits on site (book conference room, line up attendees)
- Participate in internal initiatives that require Plan Review and client feature knowledge
Education & Experience:
- Strong project management, analytical and process management skills
- 3+ years of experience in the Defined Contribution industry
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communications skills
- Experience working with MS Office products including Microsoft Access, Salesforce experience a plus
- Very Strong Power Point and Adobe/PDF skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.