Account Consolidation Assistant
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Voya Financial
As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Profile Summary :
This role is responsible for assisting Voya Field Agents and/or working directly with active Voya p articipants to consolidate qualified outside retirement assets into their Voya retirement plan.
- Take inbound phone calls from Client and Agents/Field and assist or direct them appropriately.
- Make outbound call to client to check on status and understanding of paperwork that was sent out to them 10 days ago.
- Verify the receipt of funds by Voya and maintain a spreadsheet of all monthly sales transactions.
- After 30 days, outbound call to outside carrier to check status or review NIGO issues related to the rollover.
- Submit monthly spreadsheet to Sales Coordinator for system entry.
- Handle field inquiries on status of rollovers.
- Build a working partnership with Consolidation Reps on the team.
- Mailing and faxing of Rollover paperwork.
- Obtain signatures from plan sponsor/TPA/signature guarantees for rollovers.
- Sell our service models to the field.
- Build new and grow existing relationships with the field.
- Attend field meetings via conference call or travel to location (2% travel).
- Manage a sales goal ranging from 4-6M per month.
- Territory management/planning.
- Other duties as assignment.
Knowledge & Experience:
- FINRA 6 License preferred.
- 1-2 years of sales and customer service experience. BA/BS preferred but not required.
- Provide professional, reliable and prompt services to participants, develop relationships with internal partners, as they effectively troubleshoot, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Experience in the financial services industry is highly desirable but not required.
- Individual must be customer focused, self-motivated and enjoy working in a busy environment. Strong communication and organizational skills are necessary.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.