L2 Linux Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2022 by Empiric Solutions
L2 Linux Engineer - Brussels - Freelance - Hybrid - Long term project
The opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled L2 Linux Engineer to integrate an Infrastructure Operations team in Brussels.
They will be responsible for:
- Maintain the Linux infrastructure.
- Acknowledge, troubleshoot, and resolve tickets assigned to the team in a correct way.
- Escalate incidents internally or to 3rd party partners when required.
- Participate, on a punctual basis, on specific projects related to his/her specialty.
- Knowledge to support, install Linux Workstation
- Able to configure identity and access management (LDAP) and centralized IT security policy management
- Knowledge of ITIL V3 processes
Duration: Long term
Start Date: ASAP
If you wish to work within a strong fast-paced team with like-minded individuals, then this is the role for you. Alternatively, if you have a friend who is looking for a contract along these lines then please pass on my details. Successful referrals will be rewarded.
Interested? Please contact Osman Abbasi, Consultant - Empiric for an informal discussion - (see below)
Empiric Solutions Empiric is a dynamic technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals globally.