SAP Security (SW Engineer) Part Remote
Posted on Jun 10, 2022 by WA Consultants
Required for a one year part-remote contract, a SAP Security software engineer. to join the product area Core SAP team providing stable, agile, scalable and secure platforms.
The enablement product team SAP Security support the business tech product teams with seamless SAP Security.
- Define the SAP IT Security strategy and roadmap
- Define, implement and communicates processes, guidelines and procedures relevant for IT Security and Risk Management for the SAP platform
- Monitors follow-ups and secures compliance to IT security-policies and defined laws and regulations for the SAP Platform
- Responsible for SAP platform threat modelling to identify, discuss and mitigate possible security or privacy related threats
- Monitors SAP focused market trends and new IT Security threats
- Provides security awareness, education and communication
- Collaborates and supports teams in the organization to achieve objectives and continuously improve security processes
- Provides security and risk management expertise to support, and use as basis for decision making
- Supports and/or manages security incident responses and crisis
- Build close relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the team's effort is aligned with overall strategy
- Coordinate external Audits for the SAP Platform
- Good knowledge and experience with Compliancy frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, GDPR
- Security Certifications CISSP
- Experience from SAP Security
- Experience must be in the field of either IT Security or Information Security with a risk-based mindset more than compliance driven
- Experience in being a Risk Assessor, Auditor or Awareness Trainer
- Strong in planning, prioritising, execution and inspiring the team to improve
- Working according to agile practice
- Experience from Retail industry
- Experience from large, global organisations
- English - excellent written and verbal communication skills at both technical and non-technical level
To arrange an interview, please email CV to (see below) or call Jonathan Taylor.
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.