Posted on Jun 10, 2022 by TEKsystems
Title: ServiceNow Developer
Start Date: TBC
Length of Contract: Permanent
Location: Basel, CH
Headquartered in Switzerland - a European biotech hub - our client is specialized in the discovery and development of small molecules, to transform the horizon of therapeutic options. The client has a broad portfolio of innovative drugs in the pipeline, an experienced team, a fully-functional research center, and a strong balance sheet - the ideal constellation to bringing R&D efforts to business success.
- The System Engineer is responsible for the management of IT systems used to deliver ITSM services to the company. This includes the planning, implementation, integration, development, testing and management of the system releases, with a clear understanding of the pharmaceutical regulations within GxP environments.
- Implementation of complex functionalities to meet business requirements and integration of ServiceNow platform with other systems
- Assessment of user needs through close cooperation with business and IT functions to provide support and proactive service, including analysis of opportunities in accordance with the IT strategy and architecture
- Focal point to communicate system related problems, in collaboration with the IT teams and the software vendor on changes, fixes, and updates
- Ongoing troubleshooting, user support and maintenance of systems to ensure customer satisfaction
- Management of the development life cycle and deployments between ServiceNow instances
- Management of system releases process including vendor management, coordination of qualification activities, with development/execution of tests and end user communication
- Production of technical and training documentation Creation of system related quality documentation (OQPQs) in compliance with relevant policies and standards
- Guarantee compliance to CSV requirements, IT policies, and standards
- Configuration of new functionalities based on user requirements
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technology to support business objectives
- System Manager for defined information systems
- Participation in development of systems strategy plans
- Project management for business initiatives
- University degree in science, computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, preferably minimum 3 years in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 5 or more years of experience in building, managing and operating ServiceNow platform, including Incident/Change/Service Request management, service catalogs, automation, workflows, client and server Scripting. Certification would be an asset.
- Strong development skills and experience in integrating ServiceNow with third-party systems (identity management solutions, Active Directory, SCCM, call manager solutions etc.) using tools, technologies and protocols such as MID, flow actions, spokes, Orchestrator
- Strong knowledge in application development (Java/Python or similar languages, databases, PowerShell script).
- Practice in development of system documentation, service reports, training documentation and end-user communication
- Good knowledge of regulated environments (GxP) would be a plus
- ITIL training certification would be an asset
- Strong communication skills, able to understand problems and present solutions towards business partners
- Good analytical skills, ability to understand business requirements and to transform them into IT solutions
- Independent, hands-on working style, team player, highly self-motivated, autonomous, proactive, change and user oriented
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), French and/or German is a plus
What the client offers
- Exciting opportunities for development and professional growth within our dynamic organization
- A collaborative and solution-oriented environment where you can make a difference
- An innovative and open culture in a truly multicultural environment
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a new project in a modern environment, please send your CV to Pablo Chausse at (see below) .
We are not able to consider applications from any non - EU 27 candidates.
Job Title: ServiceNow Developer
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Job Type: Permanent
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.