E-commerce Merchandise Project Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
E-commerce Merchandise Project Manager - Hybrid- +6 months CONTRACT
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced E-commerce Merchandise Manager to join our client located in Amsterdam
E-commerce Merchandise Manager:
- Manage and develop direct reports.
- Good commercial/buying experience with good experience in Ecommerce.
- Proven experience of defining and driving category strategy & business on digital platforms.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Be the division/category owner, driving growth & business across digital channels.
- Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, SAP a plus.
- Positive and 'can do' attitude, flexible approach to learning and supportive team mentality.
- Ability to bring new perspectives & ideas to the team, constantly assessing and ways of working.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative mindset as you will be working within the Ecom team.
- Creative and flexible to be able to adjust to changes.
E-commerce Merchandise Project Manager::
- Start: ASAP.
- Duration: +6 months.
- Location: Amsterdam-Hybrid.
- Rate: Please let us know of your expectations.
If you, or someone you know is interested in the E-commerce Merchandise Manager position please apply via the link, or feel free to reach out directly with an updated CV to Manyano Tshangana or contact me directly.