Cardiovascular Surgeon Needed in Redding California CPH# JOB-
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by CompHealth
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, generous PTO time, a 401(K) with employer matching, relocation assistance, and CME with stipend. Come live and practice in an area that offers a variety of water sports from rafting on the Sacramento River to waterskiing, swimming, fishing, and sailing on Shasta Lake. There is affordable housing and a wonderful atmosphere to live, work, and play.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other cardiovascular jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at or email you CV and references to .
- 13 year old private practice
- Monday - Friday
- Call is one weekend per month
- NPs and technicians on staff
- Board certified or eligible
- Will consider new graduates and J1 visas
- California licensed required
- Partnership buy-in at three to five years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail