Nurse Practitioner NP
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Ideal Image
Job ID 2
Job Locations US-FL-Fort Myers
Ideal Image is North America's #1 Advanced Skin, Face and Body Spa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it's getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner (NP). The ideal candidate will have analytical decision making skills, a great customer care disposition, be team oriented, have high integrity and is a rapid learner with the ability to grasp concepts.
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for:
- Evaluating guests' suitability for laser, aesthetic and other non-surgical cosmetic services
- Operating laser systems
- Acts as a liaison with Medical Director to ensure consistent adherence to established guest care standards and laser / injectable treatment protocols
- Upselling additional treatments
No laser or aesthetic injection experience necessary. We provide extensive paid training!
- Nurse Practitioner requires a Master's Degree (Masters in Science of Nursing) with an active license in the state of practice
- Nurse Practitioner certified in one of the following specialties is required: Family, Adult or Acute Care
- Ability to relate well to guests and support staff
- Experience in the performance of Botox, Dysport and dermal fillers a plus
- Prior MedSpa, Dermatology, Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery experience a plus