NDT Level III - FPI
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Arconic
Misco DriveWhitehall, MI
At least 5 year(s)
Job Description This opening is with Arconic Engines - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at
This position will be located in the Whitehall Casting Operation facilities. This position has responsibility for directing and controlling the quality and technical functions (within their assigned NDI areas within HWC) for compliance to internal and customer specifications. This involves overseeing inspections, training, personnel; performing audits, reviewing scrap, maintaining documentation, and acting as primary focal point for internal and external communication in their assigned area(s).
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in NDT.
- Successfully meet the standardized TABE testing requirements. If applicant possesses a minimum of an associate degree, testing is not required.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- NDT experience in Aerospace industry
- Qualified as a Level II in the NDT area of responsibility.
- Experience writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Auditing of Level II inspections.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.