Clinical Services Assistant II
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Beacon Health Options
We are currently seeking a dynamic Clinical Services Assistant II to join our team at our office in Roseland, NJ!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Clinical Services Assistant II to join our team at our office in Roseland, NJ! The Clinical Services Assistant II will performs a broad range of clerical and administrative tasks supporting the clinical department. The Clinical Services Assistant II provides clinical department data entry support related to specific account workflows.
- Record and manage member inquiries in Care Connect to data enter into web portal according to specific account workflows. Creates appropriate inquiries and pends for follow-up to clinical staff.
- Review work queues daily as needed to ensure timely resolution of open inquiries.
- Makes survey calls to members and enters responses into Care Connect. May also pend inquiries to clinical team if member requires outreach or assistance.
- Entering data for various databases and portals, and maintains related reports.
- Monitoring assigned task turnaround times in a manner that ensures the department meets account specific performance guarantees.
- Assisting with the monitoring of data integrity through various reports.
- Assist with appointment Searches for Providers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education : A high school diploma or equivalent is required; a Bachelor Degree is preferable.
Relevant Work Experience: At least three (3) years of behavioral health experience, including managed care experience, in an ACD environment and/or a 24X7-call center. Previous supervisory and/or lead experience is preferred. Experience with EAP organizational services and management experience in an organization serving publicly funded clients preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Microsoft Office Basic or entry level knowledge, skill and ability
- Expert and proficient level of knowledge, skill and ability in the following:
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Group presentation and public speaking skills
- Collaboration and team-oriented work philosophy
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC. a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
NJ - Roseland
ID (Req #):
Mon - Fri 430p-1a and every other weekend
Beacon Health Options
Beacon Health Options
Healthcare Services Group, Inc.