Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Health Care Service Corporation
At HCSC, building a talent engine for the future is a key priority because we recognize that as our business evolves to reflect the changing world, we must adapt our workforce to meet this challenge. Additionally, with \"excellence\" as one of our core values, we are focused on improving our success measures and delivering the best possible customer experience.
Under supervision, this position is responsible for providing effective service to Credit Union members by acquiring and retaining the knowledge required to process all transactions in an accurate, timely and courteous manner; setting up checking accounts; and for assisting with collection activities on delinquent accounts.
* Experience in a banking environment, and/or Credit Union.
* Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
* Detail oriented
* High level of confidentiality.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Ten-key/calculator experience.
* Referral preference given to applicants able to take and meet testing criteria.
Location: OK - Tulsa
Activation Date: Friday, November 2, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, December 8, 2018
Associated topics: bank teller, branch, branch teller, client, customer, customer service, deposit, service associate, service representative, teller