IT/IS GRC Specialist
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Health Care Service Corporation
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health . Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting distributed applications for the Infogix solutions by working closely with customers,business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's standards. This includes involvement in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing,maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget. Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations. Has several years experience in analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies for the Infogix solution. Position requires on-call availability for 24-hour period according to business needs
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of IT / IS concepts and how to artciulate those in terms of risk.
- Verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts to various technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with and understanding of overall GRC concepts
- Minimum of 5 years experience Infogix solution suites (ACR, Assure and Insight) and supporting technologies
- Knowledge of Data Integrity and NAIC MAR Compliance Standards and processes
- Technical Support experience
- Technical Experience should include Mainframe, Unix, Windows, Oracle, and Websphere
- SDLC and Agile experience
- Skills in problem resolution of complex and inter-related technical issues
- Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with ability to work cross functionally with business and IT teams
- Experience providing internal training
- Presentation Skills
- Health Care Industry Experience.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
Experience with a GRC solution.
Relational databases and queries (MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, MySQL)
Job Scheduling Tools: Zeke/Zena.
Exposure to various infrastructure components of a distributed platform - Unix,Linux, Websphere, Network, Security, MQ Messaging.
Experience gathering, documenting and analyzing user requirements and turning those requirements into technical specs
Testing and defect tracking of software to insure quality (unit/system)
Location: IL - Chicago, IL - Naperville, TX - Richardson
Activation Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, November 17, 2018
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintenance, network, satellite, server, system specialist, system technician, technician