Pharmacy Technician - PRN, Rotating Shifts, Bolingbrook
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by AMITA Health
Title: Technician-Pharmacy I
City, State: Bolingbrook,IL
Department: Pharmacy Services General 001
Additional Job Details: PRN,Rotating, Weekly
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health ( ) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
Provides distributive pharmacy services and technical support for the pharmacist.
- Refills and maintains automated dispensing systems.
- Prepares orders and maintains inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackages bulk medications.
- Receives and stores incoming supplies.
- Required Credential(s):
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Associated topics: aseptic technique, bacteria, biomedical, drug discovery, healthcare, nutritionist, pharmacology, pharmacometrics, therapeutic, transfection