Social Media Strategist
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Amerihealth
Your career starts now. We re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at .
This role will report to the Manager, Digital Strategy and User Experience and is responsible for partnering with our Media team to develop a social media strategy that aligns with the needs of our national and local brands. This role will oversee the management of our social media management solution, monitor social media conversations, train content producers and community managers on social media best practices, support how we publish and engage our internal and external audiences through social media channels and manage the analytics and reporting. As part of the Digital Experience team based in Philadelphia, PA, this role will provide counsel and support on AmeriHealth Caritas key strategies and initiatives and infuse digital thinking into communication methods throughout the organization.
This role will partner closely with the teams that support media and public relations, brand, print creative, client management, corporate leaders and experts, and community managers.
- Contributes to standards and performance measurement, advising community managers on next steps identified through social media data insights.
- Coordinates with internal business partners and others in the overall goal to optimize social media growth and establish a framework to engage in social conversations in an operational manner.
- Develops a global view of social media data and manages the operations of our social media technologies & systems.
- Conducts customer listening and identifies social media influencers.
- Monitors the social media landscape for emerging opportunities with existing and new platforms.
- Reviews social media to develop personas and profiles that best help us develop content.
- Facilitates social media strategy alignment across business units and shares best practices and new case studies for shared success.
- Works with community managers or agencies to ensure they follow existing standards and align to business goals, manage relevant services, and lead development of standard social media success metrics.
- Updates guidelines, standards, policies, and reference materials as needed.
- Escalates any violations or identifies areas that require best practices onboarding.
- Contributes to a training program for relevant stakeholders and participants.
- Researches new trends, develops social media pilots & participates in tests on integrated campaigns, capturing data & insights so that successes can be duplicated.
- Identifies and achieves the most relevant key performance indicators for a launch, campaign, event or initiative.
- Bachelor s Degree required in digital communications or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of social media strategy and analytics experience in a corporate or agency environment, including 1 year of social media program execution.
- Previous social media experience with content or campaign creation.
- Must be proficient in the tactical use of core platforms (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, etc.).
- Familiarity with web analytics, social media listening tools, keyword taxonomies and basic SEO concepts.
- Demonstrated experience working with and guiding management.
- Creative thinking and strong written and oral communications.
- Ability to use consumer insights data, platform performance, and key social trends to inform the development of strategies and plans
- Ability to stay ahead of social trends and provide POVs/implications for clients on frequent basis.
- Ability to manage programs with multiple components, and align internal and external resources to achieve results.
- Working knowledge of project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Forward thinking, proactive and the ability to work independently.
- Willingness to experiment, collaborate, and pilot with curiosity and metrics tracking.
Associated topics: account executive, booking, celebrity, consultant, expert, leader, monitor, representative, supervise, supervisor