Java Developer, Award Winning Fintech, Greenfield, Miami, $120,000 + b
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Hunter Bond
My prestigious banking client is looking for a Java developer to work on cutting edge Greenfield projects using the latest Java technologies.
- In depth knowledge of Java EE and related technologies: Spring Framework, JMS, REST
- Advanced understanding of TDD techniques and proven success in applying them
- Experience of working with Continuous Delivery concepts and tools
- Excellent understanding of Agile development practices and proven success with applying them
- Passionate about continuous improvement both at a personal and technical level
- Has a solid understanding of OO principles and application of design patterns
- Comfortable working with stakeholders and domain experts to model problem domains
- Is familiar with caching technologies eg EHCache, Terracotta, etc
- Has database development experience
- Has web Front End development skills (JS, DHTML, etc.)
- Is actively involved in the open source development community
No previous financial experience is needed hence this is an amazing opportunity to start a career in the lucrative world of finance technology.
The salary is negotiable up to $120,000 + bonus!