Licensed Group Facilitator - After School Program
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Bellefaire JCB
Bellefaire JCB is looking for an After School Program (ASP) Licensed Group Facilitator to work with children ages 6-12 in a community based partial hospitalization setting.
The Licensed Group Facilitator is a member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team and is responsible for the development, implementation and management of curriculum and treatment of youth referred to the After School Program (ASP).
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field. Valid Ohio LSW or LPC required.
At Bellefaire, we value our employees and the work they accomplish on behalf of our mission and offer competitive benefits such as:
- A competitive salary
- Generous vacation, holiday, sick, and personal day policies
- Medical and dental insurance (Domestic Partner Benefits)
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
Other perks of working with us include:
- A friendly and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- A beautiful campus
- Career growth/numerous free CEU opportunities
- Staff recognition program
- A caring environment to work in!
For excellence...for wellness...for children...
WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
Nobel Learning Communities