.net/java-security software integration engineer
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by WSI Nationwide
Security Software Integration Engineer in the Colorado Springs or Denver, Colorado area with three years+ experience .NET coding and Scripting and/or JAVA. Possibly a candidate that wishes to relocate with the opportunity to learn Cybersecurity with no relo assistance. Southern suburbs of Denver or someone that is willing to relocate to south Denver as the selected candidate can work from home/remotely telecommuting probably limiting their time in the office after they get settled with in. Target starting salary is $70,000 to $90,000 per year with this growing and profitable Cybersecurity Service and Solution provider.
- Design, code, test web-based security software applications custom tailored to customer business requirements and use cases;
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing the action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement;
- Maintaining existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects;
- Investigating and developing skills in new technologies;
- Leading customer-focused discussions and interacting with customers in daily scrum and collaboration meetings.
Desired technical qualifications and experience:
- .NET and/orJava programming language;
- Scripting experience libraries such as JQuery, XML, JSON, AJAX, etc;
- Experience developing and integrating software services using RESTful APIs;
- .NET or knowledge and familiarity of Java development tools, guidelines, and conventions including but limited Eclipse, ANT, Maven, and Git;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or Computer Engineering;
- Experience with software development, including design, code, testing and debugging of applications.
Ideally some combination of the following:
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) and security software including or similar to: Ping Identity, SailPoint, CA Siteminder, ForgeRock, Okta, Radiant Logic, RSA, Simeio, Centrify, iovation, Netskope, Yubico, etc.
- Working knowledge of Access Gateway technology and secure API architectures;
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and secure LDAP;
- Knowledge of OWASP secure coding;
- Knowledge of single sign-on (SSO) and related browser profiles and protocols to include SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth, and OpenID Connect;
Please e-mail a resume with contact information, address and phones to Jay J., with the subject line of this message in the subject line of the message you send, (no URL resume links or ZIP files and please do not return a copy of this announcement with your response) or call.