Trauma Informed Coach - Trauma Department
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by FrontLine Service
Under the general supervision of the Trauma Services Program Manager, the Trauma Informed Coach will provide training, psycho-education and support. Will effectively model behaviors which reflect the goals and ideals of the project at all times, safety, trustworthiness, transparency, peer support, collaboration, empowerment and sensitivity to culture. Will develop a Resource Guide that includes information for the referral and linkage for children, youth and families identified as needing mental health services. Must be able to complete and maintain service documentation according to agency and regulatory standards
Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, sociology or related field, with a minimum of one year professionally supervised work in the delivery of mental health, chemical dependency and/or social services. LSW, LPC, or License eligible- LSW or LPC must be obtained within first 6 months of employment.
Schedule: Five (5) 8-hour days.
Company Overview: FrontLine Service helps over 20,000 individuals and families each year struggling with homelessness, crisis, and trauma. Founded in 1988, they serve as Cuyahoga County's provider of choice for homeless and trauma services - from emergency shelter, transitional and permanent housing to Children Who Witness Violence, suicide prevention services, Mobile Crisis, and the Violent Loss Response Team.
As a winner of NorthCoast 99 Best Places to Work, we have much to offer:
- Gain valuable experience while you learn, grow and share in a small team environment.
- Continuously challenging positions that include extensive on-site training
- Work/life balance and focus on staff resiliency, flexible work schedule
- Exceptional benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan with employer match, disability
- Promotional opportunities & career growth, invest in yourself and the community
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, personal and holiday time
- In-House trainings which include CEUs
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement