US Technical Practice Lead
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Inoapps Ltd
We are looking for an Oracle EBS & Cloud Technical Practice Lead to join a global organisation based in Houston, Texas. This presents an incredible opportunity to join a Oracle Platinum Partner who are looking to expand their oracle services. You will be instrumental in growing the US team who will design tailored solutions for our rapidly growing customer base.
We are looking for a customer and process oriented professional to successfully lead the Oracle EBS & Cloud team in the US, ensuring excellent service, communication and engagement with our growing customer base. You will be directly responsible for the performance and utilisation of the technology team and ensuring that both the customer and the team are engaged.
This is a one-off opportunity and you will be instrumental in transforming our client's oracle services. We are doing a lot of exciting and interesting work on a global scale with the latest Oracle technology and have an incredible opportunity for you to build and lead a talented team of specialists.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the resourcing and utilization of all resources in the US technical practice as per the business capacity planning in the region
- Acquire, maintain and grow the knowledge base of the technical practice
- Ensuring that practice has the necessary skills and expertise to deliver solutions to market; anticipate product and technology requirements and drive training the team to meet future demand, in agreement with Global Technology Practice Lead
- Responsible for hiring new staff matching Inoapps standards of quality and skillsets and reducing recruitment costs.
- Line management and mentoring of resources in practice: performance management, career review, skills assessment, holidays/timesheet/expense approvals and reducing staff turnover
- Lead in planning/implementation of technical projects and strategic initiatives
- Doesn't have overall accountability for the delivery of projects, but have accountability for the delivery of the work done by their team members.
- Is escalation point in technology projects for their team and PM's
- Ensure standards are used and shared within the practice, as well as with other regional practices and ensure the internal methodology is up to date and filled in with the requested content for the practice
- Will be working on project delivery tasks when required
- Working with the Proposition Manager and Sales team on and providing estimates for technical stream of pre-sales projects
- Defining common SOWs for their practice and writing SOWs for their subject matter area if not pre-existing
- 10-15 years of experience in Oracle ERP/HCM project implementation as a technical expert/team lead
- Hands on experience in Oracle Fusion and EBS technical development
- At least 3 completed full ERP/HCM project implementations
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Proven Leadership and People Management Skills
- Familiarity and understanding of rapid deployment methodologies
- Understands new technologies related to cloud reporting and integration
When applying for this role please ensure you send an up to date CV, along with your current location and salary expectations.