Technical Delivery Lead
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Software Guidance & Assistance
- Develop a consistent and predictable model for delivery of programs, projects and applications
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to apply technology in support of business deliverables, process improvement, and cost efficiencies
- Act as an advocate on behalf of the business stakeholders to ensure IT services are addressing their business priorities and needs
- Interact with other enterprise teams to ensure a consistent approach to software development
- Demonstrate ability to partner and collaborate across organizations to optimize outcomes
- 5+ year of Management experience in Life/P&C insurance or Annuities
- 5+ years of Hands-on Development experience
- Strong understanding of VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL, Oracle and Business Objects
- Excellent in collaborative environment with the ability to lead a development team.
- Strong skills for verbal & written communication targeting technical and non-technical audiences
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to autonomously manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced, iterative development environment with short turnaround times.
- Self-motivated, passionate for technology, and strong driver for results and continual improvement
- Prior experience consulting in the Financial Service or Insurance Industry strongly preferred
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities.