Epic Solutions Architect BI
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by William W. Professional Staffing
Responsible for facilitating and leading the design, development and integration of new or improved data warehouse and business intelligence capabilities, data enhancement processes and delivery methods in support of their strategic initiatives and regulatory requirements, in collaboration with Analytics & Integration and TIS-Enterprise Architecture areas.
Required skills & experience (the must haves to be considered)
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare or information technology
- 7 years in information technology or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- EPIC experience
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with relational data structures, theories, principles and practices, data warehousing methodologies and tools
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working with at least one major database vendor including Oracle or Teradata or Netezza.
What you need to know:
- This is a full-time position. Candidate needs to be local.
- Ability to learn Epic's software and Certification will be required after training is complete.
Professional development opportunities