Data Developer Specialist: PL SQL Developer
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by William W. Professional Staffing
*This is a contract-to-hire or contract position.
*Client is looking for a candidate with recent, hands-on experience
*Client prefers a local candidate, but will accommodate a traveling resource if they meet the job requirements
*Focused on Medicare Bad Debt Applications
**Revenue and Finance experience is a plus**
Back end developer responsible for the development, testing and documentation of complex data transformations and services to enable the analysis of information to support strategic initiatives and ongoing business requirements. Advanced technical skills in order to design, code and test complex transformations while maintaining existing environments. Develops data transformation solutions using Informatica PowerCenter, Data Services, Shell scripts and advance SQL. Assists in database performance tuning including analyzing and tuning of complex SQL statements. Leads the data transformation solution life-cycle, transformation standards, best practices and procedures. Possess a deep understanding of our customers and how they are using data to drive their business and achieve their goals. Serve as a mentor to fellow entry Data Developers in assisting in the creation of a sustainable data warehouse ecosystem.
Must-Have Skills For the Job:
1. Bachelor's degree in healthcare or information technology or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
2. Minimum of seven (7) years' experience in Information Technology of which five (5) years' experience is working as a Data Developer in a large data warehouse and business intelligence environment.
3. Minimum of five (5) years' experience working with data development technologies such as Informatica, Data Stage.
4. Minimum of five (5) years' experience writing and tuning advance SQL.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare nomenclature, preferred.
7. Strong proficiency in leading technical projects, assignments and analysis.
8. Interfaces with director level and staff positions.
9. Experience working with multiple healthcare business disciplines including Operations, Finance, Clinical and Administration.
10. Excellent organization, analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
11. US citizen or green card holder
companyLarge health care system.