Cottonwood Springs- Outpatient Registered Nurse (RN) (RN #)
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Springstone, Inc
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Cottonwood Springs- Outpatient Registered Nurse (RN) Location: Olathe, KS Job Id: 3880-99 # of Openings: 1
Partial Hospital Program (PHP) RN
Cottonwood Springs is a 72 -bed behavioral hospital located in Olathe, KS. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families.
The Outpatient department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of Changing Peoples Lives. Outpatient team members directly affect the care and treatment our patients receive in the outpatient setting. As a PHP RN, you are responsible for the nursing care for PHP patients. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing Peoples Lives?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- A Comprehensive Benefit package offered to Full and Part time team members
- The partial hospitalization nurse directs the nursing care for the PHP patients in the outpatient setting for the hospital.
- This nurse organizes and plans nursing education groups; orders, follow up on and may administer medication; performs urine drug screens and vital signs daily.
- Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing required. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Currently unencumbered RN license in state of practice.
- CPR certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days.
- Completion of additional age specific training within 30 days of employment as required.
- Two (2) years of related experience with knowledge of psychiatric patient care techniques with understanding of mental illness, substance abuse/additions preferred.
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016
Axiom Healthcare Services
Saint Luke's Health Systems