Legal, Cash Management Attorney, Vice President
Posted on Nov 22, 2018 by JobLeads
The company operates within the financial sector.
- Coverage of the corporate banking businesses, including corporate cash management. Responsibilities vary depending on the situation, but usually include advising on and assessing Firm legal and reputational risks, drafting client agreements, performing jurisdictional analyses and negotiating membership agreements.
- Legal Advisor to the Firm, generally - Advise the firm on legal, policy, reputational and commercial issues on funding and corporate banking initiatives (e.g., conflicts, business practices, non-standard opinions, regulatory issues, conducting business in new markets around the globe, applicability of legal structure to new technologies)
- Policies and Procedures - Advise on, develop and implement new policies, standard procedures, documentation and best practices in connection with the building of new businesses
- Lawyer with a minimum of seven years of law firm and/or in-house experience (would also consider candidates with a different experience profile)
- Candidate must demonstrate a strong grounding in corporate banking products, as well as securities and corporate law generally
- Experience in new digital technologies is a plus