Client OEM Business Development Director
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by JobLeads
The company operates within the Electronics sector.
- Market research and interaction with key customers/retailers to understand market trends
- Alignment with regional retailers on plans to increase volume YoY and QoQ
- Creation of high-impact growth plays for China OEM business (immediate to months)
- Alignment with sales, finance, account leaders, supply chain, and other teams
- Communication of strategies and plays to executive team, up to the CXO level
- Contingency and/or alternatives planning for possible market shifts
- 10+ years in a business management, sales, or product management role
- 5+ years doing B2B business in Greater China, with specific experience in tech products
- BS and/or MS degree in Business Management, Finance, or Engineering from a top-tier university
- Fluent, bilingual speaker of English and Mandarin Chinese
- MBA is strong plus.