Senior Associate Compliance Monitoring
Posted on Jun 10, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior Associate, Compliance Monitoring
You will be working for the compliance department, conduct compliance testing, reviewing remediation items prior to internal audit. Experience with GRC tool preferably RSA Archer
Compliance Testing Responsibilities
- Partner with third line to understand requirements for remediated findings.
- Review remediated findings submitted by business owners prior to third line validation.
- Work with the Regulatory Compliance Advisory and Enterprise Risk Management teams to provide constructive feedback to business owners on reviewed findings.
- Identify trends in remediation gaps in order to highlight training or education opportunities.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders on any findings where remediation has not been adequately addressed.
- Review policy, procedures and controls for design and operating effectiveness resulting from regulatory changes, monitoring and metrics, management request or other triggering events.
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews on the quarterly Management Self Testing of controls as needed.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency including advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with eGRC tools, preferably RSA Archer