DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering
Posted on Jun 10, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER/DEV/OPS
SALARY: $150K PLUS possible $5K - $7.5K
LOCATION: BERKELEY, NJ
Basic requirements for consideration:
- At least 5 years in a Reliability Engineering, DevOps, or Infrastructure focused role
- Passion for designing and building reliable systems
- Automation advocate - Have an automation first approach
- Experience with deploying, supporting, and monitoring new and existing services, platforms, and application stacks
- Strong experience supporting customer-facing applications on Windows/Linux platforms.
- Monitoring experience leveraging Splunk, ExtraHop, Prometheus, etc
- Strong fundamental understanding of Networking and Security
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking, architecture, and core technologies (such as DNS, DHCP, HTTPS).
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, to share your knowledge, teach what you know, and learn new ways of doing things from your team.