Physician / Chief Medical Officer / Texas / Permanent / Supervising MD
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by The Arora Group
DUTIES OF THE PHYSICIAN SUPERVISOR INCLUDE:
* Serve as the clinical medical authority in a fast-paced facility caring for an underserved population with public health challenges.
* Clinically supervising one or more staff physicians, mid-level providers, and others.
* Evaluate patient care through an ongoing quality assurance program.
* Providing training and mentoring to health care staff.
* Evaluating and treating medically complex patients.