PT Gifts Outfitter
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Cabela's Inc.
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure ! Cabela's has an opening for a Part-Time position in the Gifts department at our Anchorage retail store.
Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer by greeting and assisting customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions. This position supports visual merchandising standards by taking ownership of the sales floor presentation. This position requires experience and/or knowledge of the outdoor lifestyle. Resolves and enhance customer loyalty by ensuring customers enjoy a positive shopping experience throughout the store.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers' needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabela's programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
- Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
- Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictates, which may include, but not limited to: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine, backend, cashier, and deli or bargain cave.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
- Must have the ability to sell and evaluate the customers' needs (required)
- Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
- Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer's expectations (required)
- Experience in the related field or outdoor lifestyle (required)
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales experience and at least one year of related field experience.
Cabela's offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.