Senior Manager, Health & Safety Product Quality Assurance
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo is seeking a Senior Manager, Food Safety & Product Quality Assurance for the Product Quality Assurance team. The Senior Manager will be the content expert to lead, develop and continue the safety and environmental culture.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Food Safety Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Contribute and assist in the development, revision, evaluation and implementation of the Company's quality assurance and food safety policies, procedures, standards and manuals. Develop and implement a process to evaluate product quality issues, including randomly sampling products.
- Provide representation, technical expertise, and guidance to regional operational management, support staff, and client(s) to help resolve food safety emergencies, complaints, or regulatory issues.
- Assist with the development of product specifications, quality attributes, and food safety parameters. Oversee and monitor the internal quality assurance/food safety audit process.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Culinary R&D, Marketing, Distribution and vendors' technical support departments to develop new and/or product/process improvements. Determine and comply with stakeholder quality assurance expectations and develop/ implement quality improvement/corrective action plans.
Ideally, the selected candidate would possess the following:
- HSE Certifications, OSHA 30 strongly preferred
- Previous supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental, Health & Safety or similar field is preferred
- Indepth experience in Food Safety procurement, Supply Management and Process Distribution is desired
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Manages all Canadian and US Regulatory Compliance programs including Food Safety Standards Review content development and program oversight (i.e. auditors, trends, failed reviews, etc.) in the in North America. Provides frontline support for deployment of strategic and tactical safety improvement plans. Provides frontline support for deployment of safety process & program upgrades and support segment operations to ensure proper deployment and compliance with safety programs and provides food safety expertise in North America.