Manager 1, Executive Dining Room
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Sodexo
Are you an experienced Food Service Manager who is innovative, engaged; and a self- starter?
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking an Executive Dining Room Manager for the upscale Senior Living community, Covenant Retirement Community, in beautiful shores of Lake Washington. This dining operation serves 400 residents; and will report to the onsite General Manager. The Executive Dining Room Manager will be responsible for managing the Fortuna Lodge Dining room and managing up to 50 frontline employees. And leading the team with upscale dining, bistro, and catering. The position is very hands-on and be responsible for managing Sodexo's Five Stars Dining systems and standards, assists with the budget process, monitor labor hours, some inventory & on-line ordering.
The ideal candidate:
- Foodservice contract management experience in a Corporate Dining account or similar.
- Experience training and leading a Foodservice staff;
- experience with ordering and online inventory systems, cash handling;
- excellent customer service and client relation skills;
- dynamic personality, with a passion for people, strong plate presentation awareness;
- experience training and leading foodservice staff;
- experience ordering and online inventory systems;
- cash handling experience and,
- detailed_ and plate presentation management.
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Connect with this recruiter on _ LinkedIn or Twitter .
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
for our _ Career Co nnections eNewsletter .
Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: _ .
Typical shift is from 11am-8pm.
Leads activities of workers in dining room. Receives guests and escorts them to their tables. Describes or informs guests of recommended food courses and appropriate wines.