Registered Dietitian 2
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Sodexo
- Planning and directing the provision of nutrition services and care for the Bariatric Program as well as the Community outpatient services.
- Designing and conducting ongoing nutrition education programs including weekly classes and monthly support groups.
- Counseling and educating clients and family members using effective counseling skills and techniques.
- Review the medical charts for pertinent information and documenting all services provided in the medical record.
- Working closely with physicians, program management and staff.
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..