Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Rockwell Automation
Safety Consultant will provide delivery and support for Machine Safety Consulting services to internal and external customers. This position may include responsibility for identifying and proposing consulting services, specific to the services supporting the safety lifecycle or customized based on standards and customer need. In addition, the Safety Consultant is responsible for the delivery of all assigned projects. Role is heavily customer focused, working with partners, and other safety and project groups within Rockwell Automation. Project management, technical focus and communication skills are critical for success.
- Shows good understanding of fundamental safety consulting concepts deployed in support of customer objectives
- Manage and deliver upon standard safety consulting projects (including but not limited to: assessments, functional specification requirements, verification, validation, and remediation services)
- This role will focus on safety system design, safety system install support, and system validation
- Meet project milestones, or escalating as required to complete projects on time
- Leading customer meetings (team based risk assessments, customer trainings, functional requirement identification, etc.)
- Leverage safety service delivery processes, methodologies, and tools
- Typically capable of independent work in project delivery methodologies and use of tools
- Interface as needed with other Safety teams within Rockwell Automation
- Work with sales offices for customer pre-sales support or other customer/distributor awareness events
Capable of supporting the sales channel in identifying, qualifying, and closing machine safety projects
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
Control Products and Solutions
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Los Angeles - California, Mayfield Heights - Ohio, Milwaukee - Wisconsin, Nashville - Tennessee, Cleveland - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.
S.C. International - Actuarial Recruiters
Mint Physician Staffing