Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Benjamin Moore
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Benjamin Moore & Co, a world-class leader in paint products and color, is currently looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our sales team. You will ensure smooth operations and increased effectiveness in the implementation of Benjamin Moore Strategy by providing 'Best-in-Class' administrative support and coordination to the Director of Sales and all Area Sales Managers, Sales Representatives and respective Sales headquarter employees, retailers, contractors, customers and vendors.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your administrative competencies, join a great team and become part of a well-established & growing company with a rich history of success in the coatings industry.
Benjamin Moore is a Berkshire Hathaway Company and offers a competitive compensation & benefits package, designed to attract the best professionals in the field.
- BA/BS college degree or certification in Office Administration/Administrative Services or comparable, or equivalent business experience
- Five plus years of administrative related experience, preferably supporting a Sales team
- Experience in coordinating work around multiple tasks, deadlines & employees
- Ability to manage, take initiative, organize and prioritize own work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Outlook, Publisher, Acrobat, MapPoint, Business Objects.
- Event planning experience
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, internally & externally with all levels of employees and types of customers
- Analytical skills a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
Bray International, Inc.