Patient Experience Manager
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Experience Manager 1, for Jefferson Health - Stratford Kennedy, located in Stratford, New.
In this position you will provide customer support to both internal and external customers within an healthcare environment by following and improving on established policies and procedures to ensure the highest level in client service levels and customer satisfaction. This person will work closely with team members, outside staff and vendors to support the department's objectives and goals. This individual will be responsible for documenting and supporting customer inquiries with timely resolutions using established policies and procedures. You will be responsible for training of the Environmental Service staff, on hospitality procedures. This position will work various hours, some weekends and holiday.
This position will report directly to the General Manager on - site. Come join Sodexo with this new position.
Interfaces with other healthcare professionals to improve the patient experience. Provides behavioral training and skills development to department and hospital teams. Strategic analysis of trends and metrics involved in patient feedback to create action and communication surrounding solutions.
- Rounding with existing patients, families, and Nursing personnel in facility
- Collaboration with hospital clinical and administrative leadership
- Collecting, organizing, and trending data
- Communicating findings with both Nutrition Services and interdisciplinary teams
- Networking with other hospitals to identify best practices