Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo is an international organization whose mission is to "Improve the Quality of Daily Life for Everyone We Serve". Sodexo Corporate Services North America is seeking an Chef Manager for our premier client, CMC STEEL in Seguin , Texas.
The Chef Manager will manage the day to day operation for a corporate cafe. Duties include: menu planning, hands on cooking, safety and sanitation, ordering, inventory, and managing 10 hourly employees.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- assist in the daily food production including production planning and controls
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality
- manage food costing, controls and compliance
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train front-line employees
- have a passion for food and innovation
- demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skill
If you have the following abilities, then we would love to hear from you:
- a passion for culinary arts, with a desire for creativity
- multitask and manage a high volume workload
- successfully lead and develop and train a team
- creatively and effectively problem solve and manage projects
- troubleshoot and think quickly on your feet
Responsible for the day to day execution of the menus & culinary deliverables. May be responsible for smaller units within a multi-location.
- Executes the culinary function.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Handles administrative functions.
Tractor Supply Company