Vice President 1, NorAm Operations - Corporate Services
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo's Corporate Services is in search of a Vice President, Operations to lead business planning, business development, management for operations and strategic leadership for multiple clients in the mid-Atlantic region covering the states of Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC and Delaware. Candidates should have _full hospitality and facility management experience in a Corporate Services setting.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains a strategic relationship with all client contacts within their area of responsibility.
- Monitors Sodexo's performance and takes appropriate action to ensure that client requirements are met through service visits and regular communication with unit teams and area support.
- Coordinates information from Operations, Sales, Retention and Web of Influence on order to monitor client organization for possible retention risks or growth opportunities and takes appropriate action.
- Monitors and takes appropriate action regarding Sodexo's financial performance.
- Ensures that local leadership provides necessary oversight and resources to all services.
- Uses leadership and influence ability to ensure that appropriate actions take place and that necessary resources are assigned to retain and grow the client portfolio.
- Possibly provides direct supervision and leadership to some or all the services in the SVP portfolio.
- Facilitates effective ongoing communication with our Sodexo team assigned to the portfolio, as well as direction and strategy for client communication.
- Works with local service leadership to drive and maintain a relationship with local service leadership to achieve growth and retention of the business.
- You will also have responsibility for directing the efforts of all District Managers with a primary focus on growth and customer/client engagement.
- Must demonstrate the ability to exceed KPI's while mentoring peer District Managers
- Your work location can be in the Washington DC area.
- Travel will be approximately 80%.
Responsible for leading all activities and teams for a specific activity sector or geographic area in a regional segment. Leading the business to achieve economic and commercial performance and managing talent in scope. Reports to the Regional Segment Head.
-Lead the division team to deliver on our Quality of Life positioning and achieve a safe working environment that meets or exceeds economic and commercial performance targets
-Work with the Regional Segment Head to develop and implement the segment strategy within the division and more widely in the region to deliver sustainable, profitable growth and value for Sodexo clients and our business
-Manage the division Sales team for the region to ensure that the new development and cross-selling development targets are met through solutions selling and development of a robust pipeline
-Manage and develop the division talent in collaboration with HR and segment leadership