RTL INVENTORY RECEIVNG MGR
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Cabela's Inc.
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live... Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for an Inventory Receiving / Front End Manager at our Gainesville, VA retail store.
Supervises the operation areas of the store, including front end and backend, which encompasses merchandise stocking, inventory control, pricing, customer service, returns, and check-out.
1) Support a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
2) Meet or exceed all financial plans as set by the company for the department.
3) Open/close the store.
4) Supervise and assist with unloading trucks, stocking merchandise, ticketing, inventory control and returns.
5) Maintain receiving area layout as set by the corporate office.
6) Staff the departments with service-oriented associates; participates in interviewing and selection, coordinates training, prepares / approves performance appraisals, recommends merit / promotional increases, prepares weekly work schedules, coaches and motivates associates to promote positive customer relations and a productive team-oriented work environment
7) Resolve customer and associate issues
8) Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies and applicable laws, including: interviewing, hiring & training, planning, assigning and directing work; measuring and evaluating performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum of 3-5 years in retail management, with responsibility for one or more sales departments.
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability:
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions and percentages. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of other financial, legal and technical information.
Ability to read and analyze certain reports. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Managers, associates, customers and the general public. Ability to conduct meetings and presentations to groups.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Proficiency with PC-based word processing, spreadsheets, and data based management and electronic point of sale and inventory management systems.
Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, associates, customers and with the Corporate Staff.
Demonstrated use of team concept of management.
Cabela's offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.