Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Gwynnie Bee
Founded in 2012, Gwynnie Bee offers an unlimited-access clothing subscription service that utilizes innovative technology to transform the lives and wardrobes of women. Fueled by data, we challenge fashion's status quo with our revolutionary subscription model that allows women to access and experience endless clothing styles without limitations or commitment.
In 2017, Gwynnie Bee launched "CaaStle," a new technology platform enabling retailers to offer an unlimited-access clothing subscription service business to complement existing business models. As an extension of Gwynnie Bee, CaaStle offers a turnkey solution to retailers.
Comprised of offices in New York City, Mountain View, New Delhi, Bangalore, and two distribution centers located in Groveport and Phoenix, at Gwynnie Bee you'll discover a data- centric team that thrives on collaboration, camaraderie, and productive feedback.
About the role:
Gwynnie Bee is looking for a dynamic HR Generalist to join our Human Resources team. The HRG will be a strategic advisor to management and employees and as such, must thoroughly understand our business including services and processes delivered to the customers, the strategic priorities and the culture. This individual will work with the HR team as well as the leadership team to coordinate strategy and activity to drive business goals, attract and retain talent, and leverage resources across the organization. The HRG will oversee employee relations, workforce planning, organizational integration and culture building.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with business leadership and the Senior Director, HR to establish HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Builds strong business relationships with employees and managers in respective business units
- Partner with senior leaders and their teams to develop and execute the HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. This includes taking ownership for designing, building and implementing programs, processes and tools to help set managers and employees up for success
- Assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas
- Utilize key people metrics that are aligned with business goals to analyze and ensure delivery of business needs
- Own and drive sustainability and consistency on HR programs such as performance management and merit increase cycles to ensure quality delivery and results
- Partner with business leadership to identify opportunities to attract, develop and retain people to achieve their potential.
- Coach and counsel managers on maintaining positive employee relations for a wide range of issues. May include conducting investigations in response to Employee Relations issues and recommend/implement courses of action based on investigation results
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our core values
- Act as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new HR programs and policies
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required and assigned which may include cross-team initiatives across all our locations