Transformation Strategy Analyst - Wealth Management
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by UBS
Does working on an innovative and strategic business that is looking to transform the wealth management experience excite you? Are you interested in joining a team where you have the opportunity to evolve the way we provide advice to clients? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• Support the team in defining the multi-year strategy and implementation of a client centric goals based wealth management framework for how advisors provide advice and guidance to client .
• Develop and implement strategy to highlight financial advisor and team success stories to assist with driving awareness and adoption.
• Measurement and tracking of success and progress on including monthly and quarterly reporting; perform adhoc analysis and data collection when needed.
• Partner with assigned program work streams and project manager to ensure alignment with broader strategy, defining milestones and additional deliverables.
• Coordinate and develop content for key internal meetings across multiple program workstreams, including developing agendas and distributing the minutes. Meetings include weekly legal and compliance touchpoint, weekly work stream meetings, and adhoc meetings required to complete tasks and deliverables.
• Provide support for tasks requiring additional bandwidth to be completed.
Located on the Weehawken, New Jersey campus, you will be a part of the 5Q3L Transformation team within Wealth Management USA Client Advisory Group's Field Development and Productivity business. Our main objective is to lead the transformation to UBS Financial Advisor's business into a consistent, client centric goal based wealth management experience by evolving how advisors provide advice, enhance the client experience, and providing scalable solutions that embrace simplicity and customization.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Transformation Strategy Analyst - Wealth Management