Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Aquent
Art Directors - we have an incredible opportunity in San Jose with a widely-recognized financial services operation. We are looking for a veteran Art Director with paid social media advertising experience and an ability to communicate cohesive narratives across various channels in a visually appealing fashion. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 5 years of experience as an Art Director with a proven track record of ideating and developing engaging social content across multiple channels. Candidates should also have experience working on big brand projects either in-house or in an agency setting.
Sounds pretty incredible, we know! So what is the day-to-day like? I'm glad you asked, let's talk about the responsibilities!
- Serve as a lead designer on social marketing assets across all major channels
- Develop and optimize content based on user research studies and focused testing
- Manage paid acquisition campaign performance on Facebook and other prominent social platforms
- Maintain internal brand and visual design standards
- Collaborate on multiple projects simultaneously and maintain open lines of communication on development timelines.
Pretty awesome, we know! Let's go over the requirements!
- 5+ years experience as an Art Director experience
- Experience with paid social advertising campaigns
- Start-to-finish campaign design experience
- Expert-level skills with Illustrator, Photoshop and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working on well-known brands
- Ability to manage several campaigns simultaneously and prioritize accordingly