Ag Lending - Regional Executive (Banking)
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Responsible for the development and performance of all employees within the Lending unit.
* Maintain strong customer confidence through a constant improvement process with staff.
* Handle all escalated customer service issues to the satisfaction of all parties.
* Oversee Loss Mitigation, to include collections, foreclosures, bankruptcies, partial releases, REOs, repayment plans and customer support.
* Responsible for the oversight and implementation of all back office activities related to providing escrow monitoring and disbursements for participating Associations.
* Responsible for providing technical knowledge on the Banks servicing system and the interface between the purchasing system and the servicing system. Must be knowledgeable of the overall business and servicing requirements.
* Prepares and initiates training and cross-training of staff, ensuring that staff is trained on all loan products, sub-servicers, services, external rules and regulations.
* Manage staffing, scheduling and resources to call and production volumes to meet goals.
* Manage and control costs and maintain adherence to efficient production, approved quality metrics and proper staffing levels.
This individual will be responsible for all activities of the Ag Loan department, ensuring a high level of quality service and confidentiality to borrowers; and accuracy and timeliness in all loan transactions.
The Ag Lending - Regional Executive will make recommendations to improve loan production, customer service, efficiency and budgetary results; monitoring all collection, bankruptcy and foreclosure efforts; maintaining servicing compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations and investor, insurer and guarantor requirements; developing and implementing strategic plans for the division , including staffing, budgetary and software system needs.
Needed/Required for this opportunity:
* Eight (8) plus years of Ag lending experience
* College degree with Masters in related professional field preferred
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, procedures, legal documents and external regulations
* Two (2) plus years supervisory experience
* Strong leadership and staff management skills including performance management and establishing job requirements and expectations
* Excellent follow-up, problem solving, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
* Proficiency in various computer software programs including Microsoft Office, database management and other business applications
* Extensive knowledge of the secondary market, credit policies, and external rules and regulations in the loan and loan servicing areas
* Flexibility to handle constantly changing multiple priorities and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
SERRA TOYOTA OF DECATUR
Affinity Executive Search
Affinity Executive Search