Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Bachelors in Engineering Business; related degree or professional manufacturing certification preferred.
* Strong manufacturing operations background.
* 10+ years leadership experience within a $250MM+ site.
* Strong record for transforming organizations.
* CI & Lean a must.
* Certified Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Process Improvement background.
* Establish a world class manufacturing team that is focused on results and culture.
* Collaborate with operations and supply chain leadership to develop and execute manufacturing strategies.
* Champion a high commitment and performance culture.
* Create, advance, sustain and report KPI performance.
* Drive customer satisfaction through strict adherence to product specifications.
* Coordinate human capital with the business mission vision and values.
* Develop and manage the operations budget.